A True Story of Balancing Loss and Life With Dementia

Featuring Romeo and Juliet Archer

We invite you to participate on this blog with us.
Please join the discussion, add comments,
ask questions.
Above all, sweet souls, learn and grow in love with all your being.



Friday, May 13, 2011

Technical Problems With Blogger

Technology makes it possible for people to gain control over everything, except over technology.
-- John Tudor

Dear Readers,

Wow, what a frustrating couple of days it's been. I've been working hard on some new posts, only to experience problems with publishing them to the site, while others have disappeared from the site completely. This, I understand now, is due to technical glitches on the Google Blogger side of the equation. My apologies, and theirs: Official Google Blog: Blogger is back

I ask for your understanding and patience as Google takes the necessary time to restore my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment